(Redirected from Roughly)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roughness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roughness may refer to:
- Surface roughness, the roughness of a surface
- Roughness length, roughness as applied in meteorology
- International Roughness Index, the roughness of a road
- Hydraulic roughness, the roughness of land and waterway features
- Roughness (psychophysics) in psychoacoustics refers to the level of dissonance
- The 'roughness' of a line or surface, measured numerically by the Hausdorff dimension
- Roughness/resel, the resel/roughness of an image/volume
- Unnecessary roughness, a type of foul in gridiron football
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roughness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.